The annual Hot Air Affair festival was this past weekend in Hudson, WI. I got up early on Sunday morning and headed out to see if any hot air balloons would be launching. Unfortunately, the conditions were too cloudy for the balloons to launch, but several of the pilots did at least inflate their balloons for a while so I managed to get some interesting photos. The heavy cloud cover made shooting conditions difficult so all the photos have completely washed out skies. But I enjoyed shooting the balloons, even if they stayed on the ground, and hopefully someday I'll be lucky enough to get some in-flight balloon photos in better weather. Below is a small selection of some of my photos.

Very cool. I love the colors. I wish I could have gone. I think my favorite shot is the one of the people lifting the POW balloon.
ReplyDelete