The Capture Minnesota project started in early August and continues until February. Here is more info from an email Jon sent out to the club earlier this month:
There’s a project being sponsored by Minnesota Public Television called “Capture Minnesota.” It will result in a book being published of scenes depicting Minnesota.
Photographers are encouraged to upload photos for consideration by the public. The images that generate the most votes (144 pages, 200+ photos) will end up in the book. You can start with uploading 20 images, and then more over time.
Here’s the link: http://www.captureminnesota.com/photos
I uploaded a few photos last week and it’s been fun watching the votes and comments come in: http://www.captureminnesota.com/users/jlaqua.
I have also been uploading photos to the site and have gotten some really great comments and have picked up a few followers. The site is very active and there are some really great images out there so I encourage everyone to jump in and contribute your best Minnesota photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment